TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: October 31, 2013
Welcome to iwantmycareer.com. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website and constitute a legal binding agreement between you and iwantmycareer.com (“We”, “Us” or “Our”). PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By using this website you agree to and accept these terms and conditions. You may not use this website if you not accept these terms and conditions.
1. ELIGIBLE USE. By using this website you expressly confirm that you are of legal age, have legal capacity to agree to these terms and conditions, and are legally authorized to use the website.
2. CHANGES. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to: (i) change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and (ii) make changes to this website including removing or editing content or features of or products on this website. Please check this space regularly for any such changes. By continuing to use this website you agree to such changes and updated terms and conditions.
3. REGISTRATION. You need to register in order to access and fully benefit from our interactive website platform. You may be required to provide certain information, including your name and current email address. You must provide true, correct and accurate information and keep this information current at all time. We reserve the right to refuse access to this website and to suspend or terminate accounts any of our services at any time in our sole discretion.
4. FREE TRIAL. We offer a limited access free subscription to all customers (“Starter Plan Offer”). During this period and afterwards, you will have the option to upgrade to another subscription level. You may only use this Starter Plan Offer once. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to withdraw or to modify this Starter Plan Offer at any time without prior notice and with no liability.
5. FEES. When subscribing to our website, you agree to pay full subscription fees as applicable upfront. At the end of any subscription period as applicable and described on this website, your subscription will be automatically renewed and the relative fee will be charged, unless you cancel your subscription at least 7 days prior to renewal. Fees are also payable for specific services you may request at your option (including one-to-one coaching, CV writing, live webinars, coaching calls etc.) You must ensure that complete, accurate and current billing and payment information is submitted. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to your account and this website in the event of late or non-payment, without prejudice to our other legal rights.
6. PAYMENTS. Payments are made with the use of credit card online through the use of a third party website, such as PayPal. By providing us your credit information, you authorize its use for the payment of your requested products or requested services provided by us as well as applicable charges which may be incurred by you during the use of our website. You are responsible for any and all additional charges by the third party website over which we have no control and in respect of which we bear no responsibility.
7. CANCELLATIONS. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our subscription plans. If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your subscription within 30 days of the date that you placed your order and the subscription fee will be refunded to you. This does not apply to any fees paid by you in respect of specific requested services (including one-to-one coaching, CV writing, live webinars, coaching calls etc.), which are non-refundable. In order to cancel your subscription you must email us firstname.lastname@example.org requesting cancellation. The cancellation procedure can take up to one week from the date of your cancellation request, following which you will be refunded for the cancelled subscription. In all other circumstances, subscription fees are non-refundable.
8. PROHIBITED USE. The following are strictly prohibited:
(a) misuse of this website in any way;
(b) abuse of our Starter Plan Offer;
(c) impairing, disrupting or destroying the functionality of this this website in any way;
(d) reverse engineering, deconstruction, disassembly or decompilation of any software or technology underlying this Site;
(e) engaging in any harassing, stalking, threatening, defaming, abusive behavior whilst using this website or otherwise;
(f) restricting or inhibiting others from using and enjoying this website;
(g) soliciting other users of this website to disclose personal information including their log-in data;
(h) using this website for any illegal or unlawful purpose or in violation of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to suspend or
terminate your access to this website and your account for any reason at any time in our sole discretion including for a violation of this clause 10.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The iwantmycareer logo, the iwantmycareer brand, and the trademark, service marks and domain names related to this website whether registered or unregistered are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this website, its design elements and the look and feel of this website itself are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Unapproved reproduction or redistribution of any materials and/or content from this website is prohibited. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content, without our prior written consent.
10. THIRD PARTY LINKS. This website may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under our control. You acknowledge that we not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such websites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
11. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) This website (including all materials, information, products, and services included in or available through this website) is provided “AS IS”. USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
(b) This website and any products provided by this website is not intended to constitute or be a substitute for legal, financial, accounting, health, psychiatric or medical advice. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE CANNOT REPLACE OR SUBSTITUTE FOR THE SERVICES OF TRAINED FINANCIAL, MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL OR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS.
(c) All representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded, including without limitation representations, warranties, or undertakings about this website including without limitation, its accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or non-infringement. We make no representation, warranties, endorsements, guarantees or recommendations of any kind with respect to this website including that it is error-free and as to merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
(d) We shall not be liable for any for losses, additional expenses or any claim whatsoever due to power failures, natural disasters, civil disturbance, acts of God or any other causes beyond our control or for your use or inability to use this website.
(e) WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
(f) Some jurisdictions may not permit such limitation of liability in which case our total liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be limited to the total price of your subscription. These Terms shall not affect your statutory rights.
12. SEVERABILITY. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and iwantmycareer.com with respect to this website all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and iwantmycareer.com with respect to this website. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
13. GOVERNING LAW & JURIDICTION. The law of Switzerland governs and Swiss courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all claims, actions or disputes arising from these Terms.